Today’s consumers live in a digital world. If you don’t leverage and understand the significance of SEO, your business risks falling behind. According to Statista, global e-commerce reached $4.5 trillion in 2021. Further, e-commerce accounts for 17.5 percent of total retail sales, which is more than double in 2015. Modern consumers use the internet to learn more about the products and businesses available, whether they buy online or in person. The digital world also affects local businesses in terms of local search. LSA-Acquisio reports, 75% of mobile searches result in a store visit within 24 hours, and 30% of these visits result in a purchase. As a result, no business can afford to ignore the digital marketplace. However, investing in SEO can appear daunting. At EastEnd Yovth, we want to help you feel confident that the time and money you invest in improving the search engine optimization (SEO) of your site will yield returns, both now and in the future.
What is SEO?SEO means “search engine optimization” and refers to the process of optimizing your website for search engines. It’s the practice of using non-paid or organic search engine results to increase the quality and quantity of website traffic and brand exposure. SEO is about people. The most crucial aspect of SEO is determining what potential clients are looking for on the internet, what answers they seek, the keywords they use, and what kind of content they want to consume. Knowing the answers to these questions will help you connect with people looking for the solutions you provide on the internet. Complex research into keywords, traffic patterns, and other analytics go into building SEO-friendly content. Still, the most critical factor remains the creation of valuable content that is well-written and provides value to users. If understanding your audience’s intent is one side of the SEO coin, the other is delivering it in a way that search engine crawlers can find and understand.
The Importance of SEO For Your BusinessSEO marketing is essential in today’s market. Millions of people use search engines to get answers to their questions and solve their daily problems. SEO can help you get free targeted traffic from search engines if you have a website, blog, or online store. SEO is essential because:
- Over 70% of search engine visitors are more likely to click on one of the top five recommendations in the search engine results pages (SERPS). Your website must rank among the top results.
- SEO is about more than just search engines; it also improves a website’s usability and user experience.
- Customers trust search engines. Having a website that appears in the top results for the keywords the user is looking for increases your website’s trust.
- SEO is beneficial to your website’s social promotion. People who discover your website through a Google or Bing search are more likely to share it on social media platforms.
- SEO can help websites with multiple authors directly and indirectly. Their direct benefit is more organic traffic, and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to follow before publishing content on the site.
- SEO can help you get a leg up on the competition. If two sites sell the same product, the one optimized for search engines is more likely to attract more visitors and generate more sales.
How Beneficial Can SEO Be for My Business?Organic search results chew up more digital real estate, seem trustworthy to knowledgeable users, and get a lot more website traffic than paid ads. Although search engines are becoming more intelligent, they still require our help. Optimizing your website pages will assist search engines in receiving better information and allow your content to index and display correctly within search results. Only 2.8 percent of people in the United States click on paid advertisements. SEO is also one of the few online marketing channels that, when done correctly, can pay off in the long run. In a nutshell, on both mobile and desktop, SEO has a 20X higher traffic potential than PPC.
You Can Measure SEOSEO is quantifiable because it is simple to measure the growth and performance of your website. There are a variety of methods for calculating overall performance. To determine whether your website is growing, your website hosts can:
- Detect the increase in conversions
- Improve in search engine ranking
- Observe an increase in traffic